HandyStar Energy: The flexible ultrasonic hand welding unit
The HandyStar Energy is designed for simplicity and cost efficiency. It meets the requirements of manual workstations thanks to its robust construction. With 600 W peak power and 375 W continuous power, the HandyStar Energy can be used for a variety of 35 kHz applications. Typical applications are spot welding, riveting, crimping, and cutting.
The energy mode controls the energy used per welding process. As a result, high process stability is guaranteed despite manual activity. Of course, the time mode and the manual mode are still available and ultrasound applications can be solved with a high degree of flexibility.
Major customer benefits at a glance:
- The HandyStar Energy is based on the Multi Application Generator MAG, which has been proven for years. It is characterized by a high reliability, a long service life, and low maintenance
- Quick application changeover through simple sonotrode exchange and 16 storable jobs
- A weld counter gives the operator the certainty that all welding points have been completed
- The demand-controlled cooling of the welding tool minimizes the consumption of compressed air
Accessories / Options
- Ergonomic handle: The hand unit can be added to the handle if the ergonomics of the application requires it.
- Transport handles to conveniently transport the HandyStar Energy.
- Recess for storing the handheld device
- February (5)
- March (1)